For existing Standard Members renewing before 31 Jan 2021 the club has discounted the membership for 2021 to acknowledge the disruption caused by Covid-19 this past year.
Renewing Member Standard £25
Renewing Junior/Student £10
Or, for New Members or those renewing after 31 Jan:
New Standard Member £50
we also offer:
Junior 16 - 18 or Full-time student £20
*Associates can keep in touch through Club Newsletters and communications; No access to the website Members Page, where the training sets and other club information are published or coached swim, cycle or run sessions, or other club events.
If you have any questions please see me after training on a Saturday or contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Membership gives you all these following benefits:
- Coached swim, bike, run & strength conditioning sessions, suitable for all level
- BTF qualified coaches to assist you in your training planning
- Opportunity to meet and learn from fellow club mates, including social events
- Members webpage with training sets
- Discounts on purchases at local retailers
- Free entry into club Winter Series, including a Sprint Triathlon
- Club affiliation to CTT (Cycling Time Trials). There is no individual membership to Cycling Time Trials. Membership is for clubs/teams. Once affiliated any member of the club can enter any CTT event.
- Club affiliation to England Athletics which gives opportunity to join England Athletics (at £15 additional cost). Membership of England Athletics is only available via affiliated clubs. It is required for competition in track and field athletic events and gives discounts on entry to UK Athletics licenced road or multi-terrain races. In addition, if the club has more than 10 members who are members of England Athletics the club receives one complimentary entry in the London Marathon.