If you have any questions please see me after training or contact me
There are three types of membership:
Junior 16+ and Full-time student £12.50
*Associates can keep in touch through Club Newsletters and communications; take part in coached training sessions (increased session fee compared to full members); participate (but not score) in Winter GP Events. No access to the website Members Page, where the training sets and other club information are published.
Membership gives you the following benefits:
- Coached swim, bike, run & strength conditioning sessions, suitable for all levels
- BTF qualified coaches to assist you in your training planning
- Opportunity to meet and learn from fellow club mates, including social events
- Members webpage with training sets
- Discounts on purchases at local retailers
- Free entry into club Winter Series, including a Sprint Triathlon
- Club affiliation to CTT (Cycling Time Trials). There is no individual membership to Cycling Time Trials. Membership is for clubs/teams. Once affiliated any member of the club can enter any CTT event.
- Club affiliation to England Athletics which gives opportunity to join England Athletics (at £15 additional cost). Membership of England Athletics is only available via affiliated clubs. It is required for competition in track and field athletic events and gives discounts on entry to UK Athletics licenced road or multi-terrain races. In addition, if the club has more than 10 members who are members of England Athletics the club receives one complimentary entry in the London Marathon.